Frustrated with your lack of progress and not receiving lessons on a regular basis?
Learning to drive can be a very frustrating experience and you can waste hundreds of pounds if your tuition is not effective.
Do you ever get to the end of your lessons and feel that you haven�t actually learnt anything? the reality is - you probably haven�t.
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) is very clear as the procedure driving instructors should follow when conducting lessons. This is to make sure that �you� the customer are getting the maximum benefit from your lessons.
9 Point Procedures your driving instructor should be following
1. Does your driving instructor arrive on time for at least 95% of lessons?
2. Does your driving instructor always recap the previous lesson to agree strengths and weaknesses?
3. Does your driving instructor always state firm lesson objectives as to what you will be learning during the current lesson and exactly what you will be trying to achieve? (It is vital that every lesson has a clear purpose or you will be simply �driving around.")
4. Does your driving instructor teach in a non-confrontational manner or shout and complain when you make mistakes?
5. Does your driving instructor attempt to prevent mistakes by checking with you what you are about to do before you make a mistake or simply complain or offer negative feedback after the event?
6. Does you driving instructor help and guide you with feedback and encouragement to build your confidence?
7. Does your driving instructor analyse why mistakes were made and interact with you to find a solution to improve your understanding?
8. Does your instructor praise you when you succeed in a task?
9. Does your driving instructor finish the lesson with a recap of what has been learnt and does he / she ask questions to check your understanding? (Statistics show that what you discuss during the last 5 minutes of your lesson will stay with you and reinforce your understanding).
How Many Boxes Would Your Current Instructor Be Able To Tick?
You are the customer and should not be subjected to sub standard tuition!
Make the change NOW and start moving your driving forward.
Text/call us on 07810 726 622 today and get your driving back on course - we´ll offer you a solution to any issues you may have.
"I passed first time and would highly recommend Diamond Driving School because of their brilliant service and great instructors! Thank you again!!!!"
Sophie Lynch, Audenshaw.